Rotate just one instance

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Simple resize and rotate events for any sprite, quick and easy event sheet that you can use for your own projects.
  • Look,

Before I start, i can do alot of things in construct 2 as i have been using it for around 9 months now. Maybe im tired (i don't know..). It is probably a noobish mistake but here it is anyway.

I am making a game that allows the user to place and move platforms around the screen to allow the ball to drop into a certain point. There is one problem; the rotation.

To rotate an object you click on it for one second and then the object will rotate towards your mouse or touch input. There is a problem though, when you spawn in more copies of the object and then try to rotate one of them, all of them rotate! HELP please?

Here is the link:

dropbox.com/s/0jb8guw7ohoglvn/PhysicsGame.capx

Thanks in advance...

• There's a lot more you'll have to take a look at, but if you add touchobject is overlapping platform1 under system rotate is 1 only one platform is turning.

Instead of making rotate a global variable maybe it would be better to make it a variable of platform1, that would start making the events easier.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Thanks a lot little stain. I was so eager to get the post out i didn't think about making it an object variable. Now it works great. thanks again.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)