[ Resolved ]How do I Make a Day and Time counter

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Make a displayed number gradually increase or decrease, making an impression of a real-time counting.
  • Hello community,

I have integrated to my game the Rory's Night/Day Cycle.

So i would like to make an Time and Day Counter based on the this cycle, i have not in mind the mathematics algorythm for make it work ...

I think this cycle is based on 360° so 1 day = 360° = 24H = 360/24 = 15° = 1H ... If i have all understand if not it's a bad thing for me XD ...

So i would make something like this :

When hour is between 20 and 8 the night layer was at 90% opacity and then make it go like the rory's one ( 0 to 90 )

and set a text counter with Day/Hours/Minutes.

If someone have the solution a big thanks to him ^^.

• It's unclear to me what you would like to do?

What is wrong with the cycle as it is?

• Nothing was wrong ^^,

This cycle work perfectly, the problem is i would to add to this Cycle a Counter ( See it in Game UID ),

So when the Circle make a complete revolution it add 1 day to the counter and each time the circle accomplish 15° ( Based on 360° ) it add hour to the counter etc ...

and select the hours to have Day or Night.

I hope it's more comprehensible =s ...

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I've found a way for make it by my own, i post it here because i think it can be usefull for poeple who have the same problem as me and want a way for make a Time Counter in game and make a Day/Night system who fall/wakeup in fade ... For the moment the Capx is in french when i have more time i will make it in English and probably create a Tutorial, this capx use LifeTween Behavior made by LunArray a big thanks to him for this Behavior ^^.

Day/Night System based on a Time Counter.

• Thank you very much oOScuByOo

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)