How do I reset the sine Angle?

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
  • Hi.

I use the angular sine behaviour to make some of my objects look like they wood walk. If they arrive the path I deactivate the sine movement and have to set the angle of the object to 0, because otherwise it won't be on a correct angle. If it then moves again I reactivate the sine movement. But this time it will get out of step and it does look weird.

Before this issue I did not set the angle to 0 and the objects keeped slightly skew. But the sine movement kept looking correct all the time. So the issue has to be with the angle modification. How can I reset the sine angle? I think it safes where its angle was before and if I change this angle manually it will not look correct anymore.

Thanks

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Not sure if you can (hope I am wrong)

Maybe you could add two sine behaviours - use one to go in and the other identical copy on the way out (not tested). Hope you don't need to go back and forth

• I have an idea. I could safe the last angle, before I set the angle to 0°, in a variable and before I start the sine behaviour again set it to this angle. But this is dumb.

Maybe anyone has a solution for this.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)