How do I Reset the position of where windows open up? I.e. Animation frames, edit image, etc.

From the Asset Store
Ninja char for your game! Make your own Shinobi game with this art.
  • Hi all, so I'm new to the forums for one, but also an on and off user of C2 from 2014-

I went to go and open my old project and edit some sprites for a revival, however I was confused to find that I would see the color palette window, animation frames, animation list, but no edit image window... After updating my PC drivers, checking out other projects, C2 templates, etc. I had figured it was because I was on R195... so I updated to R275. Same issue though!

I'm not sure if this is a bug since it carried over between versions, so I'm sure somehow it just was placed off screen and is no longer reachable. As it does not generate a new window within Win10 task bar I can't simply use Windows+Tab command to get it back into place.

Can someone please assist me with this? The biggest impact is the image points and origin of the sprites.

Much appreciated!

• Found a forum post from several years ago about resetting ui.

For future onlookers I had to delete the HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Scirra\Construct2 registry entry. Opened back up my project and BOOM!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • You can also just click "Reset dialogs" in Settings.

• Thanks Ashley! I'll keep that in mind. It's become painfully apparent I've been out of the loop for some time. Time to fix that!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)