Reset countdown time and everything

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
The ultimate voice pack filled with 1,536 files of .......wav and mp3 of individual numbers, letters, and words (that go
  • I want to reset the "countdown time" and everything when the game switch back to "main" and play again but not successful. Please kindly help with the attached capx.

game03_sample.capx

Thank you very much!!!

• I want to reset the "countdown time" and everything when the game switch back to "main" and play again but not successful. Please kindly help with the attached capx.

game03_sample.capx

Thank you very much!!!

Hey I was wondering if you knew about the "reset global variables command"? You could have an event such as "when game is over", then "reset global variables".

If your confused about what I just wrote, then I can help you edit your capx file if you want

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads

game03_sample.capx

Thank you very much!!!

I decided to fix your capx file instead, check it out and tell me if this is what you wanted

Link:

dropbox.com/s/9yg86nzlzqvkew6/frogGame.capx

• I didn't fix the time yet, but if you want I can help you with it once I go over your capx file unless you have already figured it out. If not, then post it here and I'll try to help you

• Hi Retrodude,

Thanks for your great help by inserting a line "Reset global variables to default" at the very beginning. However I would like to have the following responses but still failed ... poor me :(

1. One "Home" page (click on "Start" button) will go to "Level One" page, and the timer will start to count down from 60s ...

2. When three frogs on "Level One" is eaten, I can go back "Home" page to restart the game

3. The timer should count down from 60s again (But I failed this part ...)

I have modified a bit and see the new attached file:

frogGame2.capx

Hope you can help me once again as I tried to code it for two days already :(

Thank you very much!!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)