How do I repair?

0 favourites
  • 15 posts
  • i try my game on the tablet and working... no is finish.. need to set a lot of thing--

but frist to start appear a strange message:

"exported games won't work until you upload them. (when running on the file:/// protocol, browser blok many features from workingfor security reason)

then another pop up say me...

application error

the connection to the server was unsuccessful.

what happen?? how to solve?

• Please ashley ^_^ inventor... someone....

• ??no one can help me??

• you can't run an exported project unless you upload it to a web server. You can run it in preview mode on your computer directly from C2, and you can configure C2 so other devices can run the preivew if they are on the same local network:

https://www.construct.net/en/tutorials/preview-local-network-119

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • you can't run an exported project unless you upload it to a web server. You can run it in preview mode on your computer directly from C2, and you can configure C2 so other devices can run the preivew if they are on the same local network:

https://www.construct.net/en/tutorials/preview-local-network-119

sorry.. but i talk about export game...

• A game exported as an HTML-game only runs on a webserver. If you are trying different exports, make sure to use a unique folder for each export. Otherwise, files could mix up.

What's your native language, if I may ask?

• A game exported as an HTML-game only runs on a webserver. If you are trying different exports, make sure to use a unique folder for each export. Otherwise, files could mix up.

What's your native language, if I may ask?

i am italian...

yes i know that... but i use phonegap for make a .apk for mobile...

you have other best way?

for make .apk how should I export?

• Export to Cordova, then zip the exported files, then upload zip to Phonegap.

• Export to Cordova, then zip the exported files, then upload zip to Phonegap.

tnk you in advance...

at the end phonegap say me that error message

Error - This version of PhoneGap is too old for one your plugins. Please update or add the android-targetSdkVersion preference to be at least 27

• Are you using any third party plugins/behaviors/etc?

no i use only condtruct 2

anyone can help??

i export from construct 2 and make "cordova" then i zip all i have in folder "www" then upload on build.phonegap.com

android and iphone no work in error i read

Error - This version of PhoneGap is too old for one your plugins. Please update or add the android-targetSdkVersion preference to be at least 27

• Please update or add the android-targetSdkVersion preference to be at least 27

check config.xml file.

• > Please update or add the android-targetSdkVersion preference to be at least 27

check config.xml file.

tnk you sooooo much now working good

• > Please update or add the android-targetSdkVersion preference to be at least 27

check config.xml file.

please need other help... now phonegap ask me this error

Error - One of your plugins requires a parameter: BILLING_KEY - You can fix this here

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)