How do I remove tiledbackground repetition line?

0 favourites
  • 7 posts
From the Asset Store
solution for games like "fruit ninja" and drawing applications
  • Hello guys, I was restart my game project and noticed a thing:

I've changed my background that was several sprites to a single tiledbackground to make the game run smoother, but i noticed that tiledbackground is creating a king of separation line (since i'm extending the image, making it repeat) and i'd like to know how to remove it.

I'm attaching a capx with the bg problem if u don't understand what i'm talking about

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Your BG have a black line in the edge, you can't see it in C2.

So Select the middle of the BG and leave 1 pix of the edges and crop it.

• I took a look at all the edeges and didn't found the black line ur talking about...

Can u show me a image of it?

• alan349 I think you got some sprite it's a red box, when I move it , that line is gone.

you got one tilebackground and one sprite, the sprite is doing it all, remove it or move it and problem is solved.

Hope that helped, if not let us know, maybe someone else can help as I am not very good in C2.

• There are transparent in the left of the image.

And you have set the layer to transparent, So the layer will fill the transparent empty place with black.

To be sure set the layer color to red and transparent to no and you will see a red line.

• There are transparent in the left of the image.

And you have set the layer to transparent, So the layer will fill the transparent empty place with black.

To be sure set the layer color to red and transparent to no and you will see a red line.

Yeah, i found it now, i've discovered that resizing the image (since the original one is 3064x720 and the used is 1532x360) made these transparents... What should i do to fix it without losing the "resolution" since if I crop the transparent ones it will be smaller.. ?

• You should not upload greater than 1024 * 1024 pix, Or there will some problems in some devices.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)