remove OS window decoration.

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
  • I am using node webkit to make a small application. i was wondering if we could remove the OS's window elements. (border, titlebar, close button etc...)

TIA :)

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Go to your C2 folder /exporters/html5/node-webkit. Find package.json and open it with a text editor. There you'll see a number of options for your exported project, like window width, height, position, etc.

If you just want to remove the window frame (toolbar, border, etc.), add the line "frame": false to the bottom of the "window" list and save the file. Be sure to add a comma to the end of the preceding line.

There's also kiosk mode, which I really like as way to give games that professional feel. This is done by adding "kiosk": true to the list. It'll set the game to borderless full-screen mode and remove the option to un-maximise it. Just be sure to include a quit function in your game (Browser object -> close).

You can also play with package-preview.json for quicker results without having to do a full export each time.

• GeometriX , Thanks so much :)

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)