How do I remove IntelXDK crosswalk statusbar on splashscreen

0 favourites
  • 8 posts
  • I export crosswalk on IntelXDK and on startup or load, i always get a statusbar. It only shows in the beginning and when it tries to resize to go to the progress layout, it shows a white line below to fill up the status bar above. Also, the costum loader layout also doesn't work, as I said before, after the splashscreen resizes it goes to the scirra normal progressbar and logo and after that it goes to my costum loader layout. Do you guys know a way to fix this?

• I don't think anything can be done. I have the same problem (I don't find it a problem actually cause it's just a blink). White line below shows because browser goes in the fullscreen mode so it's kinda redrawing the content.

Maybe setting CSS background to black would do the trick? Haven't tried.

But the Custom Loader layout issue is a loss to the game trully...

• I don't think anything can be done. I have the same problem (I don't find it a problem actually cause it's just a blink). White line below shows because browser goes in the fullscreen mode so it's kinda redrawing the content.

Maybe setting CSS background to black would do the trick? Haven't tried.

But the Custom Loader layout issue is a loss to the game trully...

Did you also experience this and is it still unresolved? I saw Mortar Melon having no problem at this though.

• Also, the costum loader layout also doesn't work, as I said before, after the splashscreen resizes it goes to the scirra normal progressbar and logo and after that it goes to my costum loader layout. Do you guys know a way to fix this?

Described like you did, it sounds like the normal behavior.

The elements on the custom loader layout are loaded first, and they are loaded through the regular Construct 2 loading elements.

Possibly you could modify the "Loader style" project's property and set it to "None" to simply display a black screen before getting to your loader layout.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • > Also, the costum loader layout also doesn't work, as I said before, after the splashscreen resizes it goes to the scirra normal progressbar and logo and after that it goes to my costum loader layout. Do you guys know a way to fix this?

>

Described like you did, it sounds like the normal behavior.

The elements on the custom loader layout are loaded first, and they are loaded through the regular Construct 2 loading elements.

Possibly you could modify the "Loader style" project's property and set it to "None" to simply display a black screen before getting to your loader layout.

I will try it. But have you seen the app mortar melon created here in construct 2, The app's loading was smooth and custom loader layout also works, no white line on adjust of splashscreen and splashscreen fills the whole screen, and when I press the menu button of the phone the change of portrait to landscape and vice versa was smooth and no white background(momentarily on transition or orientation change) that looks like the browser is forcing itself to became a game app. The launch or close of the app also doesn't show a half white background(momentarily on transition or orientation change) that looks like the browser is also forcing itself to become a game app? Have you experienced this Kyatric ? Since you are a moderator, you might have more knowledge than us.

• I haven't experienced what you talk about, but also I haven't played Mortar Melon either.

Also IIRC it has been exported a long time ago, I'm not sure it was done using XDK.

Still, I don't experience the white background you talk about on the application I've exported using XDK.

• Maybe setting CSS background to black would do the trick? Haven't tried.

How can I do that?

• I've checked that. It's black by default so it won't help.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)