Regarding Android development

0 favourites
  • 2 posts
From the Asset Store
You can become a REAL game developer. Learn the basics and get resources that will let you get profits from your game!
  • First and foremost, I apologize if this has been answered, as of now I couldn't find the proper answer to my problem.

Is there an alternative to testing a C2 game on an android device? I've found threads that Cocoonjs is having serious issues right now.

Or perhaps I'm not doing this right:

-I have my C2 exported to Cocoonjs

On Ludei's website I select compile project for Google Play only, and submit the exported C2 file there.

-The zip file contains two different files, signed and unsigned, sent to my email.

-I copy/paste the zip file URL for the Cocoonjs app on my phone then tap "Launch Current" but every time I get a black screen with the FPS button at the upper left corner. When clicked it tells me I'm missing the JS file (yet it's still there)

I've tried a different way, by taking the signed app and emailing it to me where I can download it on my phone because I can't get my PC to recognize my phone. There I can get the game to run like if it were a real app, but the FPS is very bad. Only things I can think of is that the level itself is too long with too many animated objects up at once, or my HTC Evo is a pretty weak phone for this sort of thing.

I've used the tutorial on how to test on Android and I thought I was following it to the letter, now I'm not so sure. Any help is greatly appreciated!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • you sould use this TUT its the fastest way to test using cocoonjs TUT

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)