How do I reduce bullet distance?

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
This pack contains 10 types of bullet effects, with different shapes and colors.
  • I'm added bullet in my char. But bullet range endless . How do I reduce bullet distance ?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • It depends on what you are trying to do. If you want the sprite to slow down, put a negative value in "Acceleration" field.

If you want the sprite to stop after some distance, use "Bullet compare distance traveled", if it's greater than some number, disable Bullet behavior.

If you just want to destroy sprites as they are leaving the screen, add Destroy Outside of Layout behavior, or Fade behavior with Destroy=Yes after some timeout.

• It depends on what you are trying to do. If you want the sprite to slow down, put a negative value in "Acceleration" field.

If you want the sprite to stop after some distance, use "Bullet compare distance traveled", if it's greater than some number, disable Bullet behavior.

If you just want to destroy sprites as they are leaving the screen, add Destroy Outside of Layout behavior, or Fade behavior with Destroy=Yes after some timeout.

Yepp . I'm adding fade behavior and work it . Thank u so much .

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)