Recording/Saving Media Input

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Total customisation of the input! You can combine inputs from all peripherals. Make your game accessible for everyone!
  • I've figured out how to get mic input, which is super easy. I have a thing set up where the app I'm making just constantly plays back what I say to it.

So what I need to do now is record and save that input, like a voice memo. I'm having a hard time finding an option in any of the objects. Is there a trick, or is it maybe named something weird? I'm guessing it takes several steps to record, and several steps to save, and that's why there isn't an easy one-click type option. How would I go about doing this?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi I'm not sure if this will help but you might want to check out the post by (with capx) here about looping to constantly play back your recording. Regarding the saving, are you just wanting it saved locally or backed up externally, e.g. to a database?

• I just need it saved locally in some standard format. I do need it to be able to save to Android though.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)