Some Questions about iPad Games

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Easily generate many levels from a set of pre-built scenes (Construct 3 template)
  • Hello Every One, I've some questions about iPad:

1. Is there a limite for the number of event or images for iPad? I've made a game which is a bit large, but it doesn't work in Safari.

2. in the folder "image", I've found old images which are already deleted and shouldn't exist. if I want to delete them definitely, should delete them directly from the folder?

3. In fact, this game is to export as an offline version, can I just ignore the probleme of Safari and work directly with Chrome, for exemple? Or should I try to reduce the image file?

Thanks a lot

• 1. There is no limit. Can you link to your game so we can see if we can find what's broken?

2. Construct 2 removes all unreferenced images. So if the file is still there it is still used somewhere in your project. Don't delete it, you'll break the project! Try looking for it in the Project Bar and make sure it is deleted from there.

3. I'm not sure what you're asking, but Construct 2 games automatically work offline, you don't need to do anything special to make it work offline.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Thanks Ashley,

I've found the probleme, It's because my debug plugin hasn't been deactived: As the safari doesn't support the popups

Anyway, I've been always on a Serious Game these days, havn't finish jet.

Any advices and suggestion avec welcome

nothing1969.com/Batijeu

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)