My android game is lagging even on Samsung flagship device S4. Can these things be done to improve performance?
1. Reduce the size of sprites using photoshop and then importing it instead of importing a large size (say 128x128) and shrinking it in C2 to a smaller size (say 64x64)
2. Decrease the number of layers which are in parallax scrolling (right now there are 3)
3. Decreasing the number of frames of the player and increasing it's fps.
4. Removing Sine behavior and instead using animated sprite to do the same job. (I use ALOT of sine behavior: everywhere- from main menu buttons to in-game objects, can it slow the game down)
5. Using different event sheets for different layouts? (I am using one event sheet for several layouts so that I can use the same variables, is this option just for organization)
It's an endless running game. I'm deleting the randomly generated tiles as soon as they get out of window view. I'm also deleting all sprites that go outside the game's window. I'm using CocoonJS latest version 220.127.116.11 and C2 latest stable.
Thank you for your help!