Put TXT information into variables when a sprite its created

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Easily store, modify, read and manipulate colors with Color Variables!
  • I have a big list of names with age, type and level information,, i want to create 1 object with those information in variables, i don't know how to put those information in variables without creating many sprite object outside layout, maybe i need to use an array but i don't know how to use it in this case, and with the array creator how i can import 500 or more information to the cells without doing all this work manually? i have this list in a txt file, please give me ideas, i dont want to create 500 sprites outsite layout of course, i just want to put those names, age, type and levels in variables when the monster is created and i want to created those monsters for level, for example create 10 monsters level 1. etc..

• Text file=>Array=>Instace variables

Monsters.capx

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Text file=>Array=>Instace variables

Monsters.capx

Thank you for your help!! because i am dumb in programming i just use this tool: http://www.textmechanic.com/ to transform my .txt file to the c2 json format then i will understand more my code in construct 2, i will read now a lot of tutorials about arrays to try put the values of the array in the variables, thanks for your capx example, now i can understand more how to do this.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)