I Want To Put These Two Examples Together :D

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Footsteps SFX Two contains 450 sounds of steps and jumps on different surfaces.
  • Hi all, and hello to all you Construct Wizards out there

I am trying to put ExampleB events with exampleA...to make it into one file!

But for some reason..it is not allowing..or I am just a noob..anyways..

All I want is to put the example B events into example A(infinite runner example)

THANKS!

• You need to copy and past the objects to the other project, like this:

• Why the multiple posts ?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • You need to copy and past the objects to the other project, like this:

Hey sorry for not phrasing the question properly, allow me to rephrase it. I want to implement the events from TESTB into TESTA(the infinite runner) so that I can have the same effect as TESTB in TESTA. The problem is that construct does not allow me to add the events,more specifically, the second line of events.

Thanks for the time

• > You need to copy and past the objects to the other project, like this:

>

Hey sorry for not phrasing the question properly, allow me to rephrase it. I want to implement the events from TESTB into TESTA(the infinite runner) so that I can have the same effect as TESTB in TESTA. The problem is that construct does not allow me to add the events,more specifically, the second line of events.

Thanks for the time

Well he pretty much did that part for you. Now all you have to do is figure out how to arrange it to work like you want. Nobody is going to do that for anyone around here(not for free anyway).

We can assist you in places your having trouble with. Not do the work for you.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)