How do I put timer for all 10 levels

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Creepy Sprite Font suitable font for your Dark/Horror/Halloween games.
  • Hi everyone, how can i put timer for all 10 levels? like 30 mins for all 10 levels. I already know timer for each level but how to put timer for all 10 levels. I really appreciate help.

• How did you do the timer for each level? Why can't you use the same method for 10 levels?

You can create a global variable StartTime, set it to time on start of level 1, and add this event:

Compare global variable StartTime<(time-6000) -> (game over)

The problem with using global variable is that you'll have to adjust its value when player pauses the game.

Or you can start a timer for 6000 seconds on some global object. Timer is a better option.

• i have a timer for each level, but it is not i want, i dont know how to continue the remaining time of level1 to continue in level2, do you have teamviewer to check it out

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I told you how in my previous comment - either with a global variable or with Timer on a global object.

Create a sprite, set "Global=yes", put it off-screen on level 1, add Timer behavior, start timer for 6000 seconds.

You'll have much better chances to get help if you post your code here, preferably capx.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)