How do I put all sprite in one layout

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Footsteps SFX One contains 400 sounds of steps and jumps on different surfaces.
  • and then use these sprite from this layout for every others layout? I want to organise my project so I want to put all my animation/sprite/texte, etc... in one layout and than place them in others with event.

So I tried it. I used a layout where I put a sprite. then I used event sheet to put a sprite from this layout to another layout, for exemple layout 2.

All the layout are associate with the same ONE event sheets so I don't understand. why doesnt work?

ps: I'm using animation from Spriter software

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I've used "global" to yes, or tried with regular sprite of construct and still doesnt work

• Hey frayt!

If you want to create an Assets layer to store all sprites and them load them from there, to use in other layouts, you don't need that layout to have an event sheet, nor you need any special code. Just put all assets in one layout and you're done.

When you need to create an instance of anything that's there, just create it normally.

See this capx:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/s71snerwigpa7 ... .capx?dl=0

I created a layout with 3 objects: a sprite, a particle and a text. Then, from another layout, I just randomly create one of the 3 every 0.2 seconds.

Hope this helps. Cheers.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)