How do I Put Objects in a group?

0 favourites
  • 9 posts
From the Asset Store
Welcome! I-Spy (Hidden objects) is an educational puzzle that is more than just seek-and-find activities.
  • i have Create Game Runner Infinite.

and want put many object to group.and this groups, bullet Every few seconds

for example :

How do I Put Objects in a group and And bullet a group every time?

Please Help Me

• Hey yiuyiu6666,

There isn't such thing as "grousp". You may achieve this in several ways: you may add the bullet behavior to a family, add all objects to that family and bullet them all. You may add each object the bullet behavior and bullet them all. You may add the bullet behavior to one object, pin all other objects to it and bullet it, etc.

I would suggest the family approach. Also, for what I see in your image, I guess there are both scenario objects and interactive ones. It might be a good approach to have separate families for them, both families with the bullet behavior.

Hope this helps. Cheers!

• Hey yiuyiu6666,

There isn't such thing as "grousp". You may achieve this in several ways: you may add the bullet behavior to a family, add all objects to that family and bullet them all. You may add each object the bullet behavior and bullet them all. You may add the bullet behavior to one object, pin all other objects to it and bullet it, etc.

I would suggest the family approach. Also, for what I see in your image, I guess there are both scenario objects and interactive ones. It might be a good approach to have separate families for them, both families with the bullet behavior.

Hope this helps. Cheers!

Thank You

but my english is poor

you can make a source for example ?

i want all family object bullet correct objects distance.(similar first picture topic)

Please put a source for example.

Thankful

• Hey yiuyiu6666,

Hope this helps. Cheers!

i put all object to family.and set behavior to bullet ,but only 1 object bullet.i want all family objects bullet in screen.(scenario objects and interactive)

please put a source for example

i waiting for you

thank you

• Hey yiuyiu6666,

Try this capx.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/elznx406bp0lb ... .capx?dl=0

Hope this helps. Cheers!

• Hey yiuyiu6666,

Try this capx.

Hope this helps. Cheers!

thanks

how set position family for all objects ? I tested it .but only 1 object set position.why?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hey yiuyiu6666,

Try this capx.

Hope this helps. Cheers!

my problem capx:

dropbox.com/s/5njm9ypirxyz018/set%20position%20for%20family.capx

i set position for family.but objects Overlap. Why ? i want set position correct.

• Families don't work like that.

Families are used to group objects logically, they don't control location of objects on the layout.

You need to create a rectangle sprite. (you can make it invisible if you want)

Place all your objects on that sprite. Use pin behavior to pin each object to that sprite.

See demo:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wpvpe7nlh64p6 ... .capx?dl=0

• Good Morning.

Acridito he can define actions for the objects of the family, but the position has to be individual, each object of the family must have its own position indication.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)