How do I put ads in my project game ?

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
With this template you can create your own archer game and customize it however you want.
  • Hello everyboby,

I've some problems to put and test ads in my future game. (Business license r216)

I admit i don't understand anything :-/ in different web tutorials they speak about Cocoonjs but i have not this plugin in construct 2. I have an Admob account and i have only admob plugin so i activate it and then what should i do ??

Do you have link to follow step by step ?

Thanks in advance !

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hello everyboby,

I've some problems to put and test ads in my future game. (Business license r216)

I admit i don't understand anything :-/ in different web tutorials they speak about Cocoonjs but i have not this plugin in construct 2. I have an Admob account and i have only admob plugin so i activate it and then what should i do ??

Do you have link to follow step by step ?

Thanks in advance !

Have you tried the tutorial by Kyatric?

How to get AdMob (official plugin) working on Android-Crosswalk

• Zenox 68,

Great thanks for your reply.

There is so much tutorials it´s true that i haven't test this one. I'll try to test it and send my feedback to others who have the same problem (i'm sure there s a lot infortunately).

Construct 2 is a great software for creation but it s quite difficult - in my opinion of course - to understand how to really make a professionnal job with it :-/

Hope this tutorial can help me.

Thanks a lot

• Hi,

I'm sorry but i have the same problem and i read this excellent tuts by Kyatric. I don't no why but no ads appear on my device screen

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)