How do I make this properly?

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
  • how do i properly adjust my game resolution to every single one screen out there?

i want my game to be seen equially in every mobile screen, not because you have a bigger inches or bigger resolution screen you'll be able to see the playscene from a bigger zoom out. so first i thought to make this...my game is portrait 800x1200 resolution. my windows view is 640x960. scrolled to 400x600 on layout start, so this way everyone will get a view on the center of the playscene, but then i realized it wasnt like this. am i wrong? if you have a bigger screen your window view wont be 640x960... right? it'll be bigger depending on your screen and resolution.

how do i fix this? whats the most common mobile screen resolution out here?like i said i dont want poeple with better screens to get some advantage like seeing the playscene from a bigger zoom out so you can see more of the enviorment.

i had a look to the example page on scirra and so i did what explained but now i got doubts.

• Set it to letterbox or Integer Scale and it will scale to whatever device it is played on.

There is no one setting best for all devices but all newer devices scale any app automatically to fit their screen.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Set it to letterbox or Integer Scale and it will scale to whatever device it is played on.

There is no one setting best for all devices but all newer devices scale any app automatically to fit their screen.

how to?

• umm.. try "Anchor" Behavior ?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)