Promlems with import sounds

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
75 explosion sound effects. Essential for many games, Explosions Sounds contains a mix of explosion and impact sounds.
  • Hi!

I want to import some sound effect to my very first game but when i try i got an error.

"Converted to AAC, but failed to convert to OGG." Why?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • In this case the most appropriate solution is before importing the adio AAC, AAC convert this to OGG audio format, you must use another external program, I routinely use the Nero Wave Editor to do this kind of conversion, or Audacity. You can use another program since at the time of import into Construct 2 is already imported in OGG format.

• I always try to use WAV sound format, it never gave me any problems.

I recently had an issue, though, while trying to import sounds with construct because of my antivirus. I related the problem here:

Good luck!

• Thank you! First i converted to OGG with audacity and it's working now

Another question. Can i make a pitch for the sound? (like in unity so if a sound plays a lot then it won't get that anoying)

• I'm sorry, I could not quite understand the translation what you want to do, you can be clearer? so I can see if I can help you.

• Soo i want that the game would change the sound everytime. I mean once it's deeper a little bit and once it's higher a little bit. So if a sound used a lot of times (Like shot sound) then it won't be so boring and anoying.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)