How do I make a progress tracker

0 favourites
  • 9 posts
From the Asset Store
Progress\Loading Bar. Now Load you game like a Professional.
  • any idea how to make a vertical progress tracker guys?? i'm having a hard time thinking about this one. thanks for the advance help guys. more power!

• Do you have any examples of what you mean?

• Here's my take on this :

1) Create a sprite

2) set a global variable named "ProgressValue" or anything you want

3) every tick => set height of "sprite" to "ProgressValue" (you can make something like *2, *5 or whatever to make the bar bigger than 100pixels.

4) if you want some color, just edit frames of your sprite to the colors you want, lets say green and red, and then :

5) Event : If "ProgressValue" < or = 25 => set Sprite animation to frame "1", where frame 1 corresponds to the color you want, in this case I would guess red.

6) Event : If "ProgressValue" > 25 => set Sprite animation to frame "0", where frame 0 corresponds to the color you want, in this case I would guess green.

• Do you have any examples of what you mean?

i dont know how to put pictures here but i will try to illustrate here

DMG [====THIS IS A BAR=========]

LCK [====THIS IS A BAR===]

like that

• Here's my take on this :

1) Create a sprite

2) set a global variable named "ProgressValue" or anything you want

3) every tick => set height of "sprite" to "ProgressValue" (you can make something like *2, *5 or whatever to make the bar bigger than 100pixels.

4) if you want some color, just edit frames of your sprite to the colors you want, lets say green and red, and then :

5) Event : If "ProgressValue" < or = 25 => set Sprite animation to frame "1", where frame 1 corresponds to the color you want, in this case I would guess red.

6) Event : If "ProgressValue" > 25 => set Sprite animation to frame "0", where frame 0 corresponds to the color you want, in this case I would guess green.

hmmmm will try this one

• Yeah that post is good if you want to make your own from a sprite. There is also a built-in progress bar in C2 which you can try.

• I'm new to construct 2 so it may not be great but here goes, hope it helps, click the download arrow at the top of the page.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2ztlkoVxR-FekFiUkxHTU9qWDA/view[/code:rlmaz4j4]
  • Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Maybe something like this will help

Subscribe to Construct videos now
  • thanks guys.. will try all your suggestions

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)