Procedural generation

1 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Template for dungeon/maze generation, using wave function collapse
  • Hello, mates!

i.imgur.com/waGpqja.png

This sketch is basically the idea I have, but I lack a very important detail to do.

How could I define a range of minimum and maximum distance between the different sprites (family: 1, 2, 3) at the time of being generated "procedurally" (using that range)?

Thank you so much!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Didn't I answer this question in another post? :)

Anyway, here is another way to do this - instead of distances in pixels use angles. For example, small ship "width" is 5 degrees, big ship "width" is 30 degrees, distance between them should be 5-15 degrees etc.

Here is a demo:

dropbox.com/s/3pycm5l1lbnm85w/CircularSpawn.capx

• Didn't I answer this question in another post? :)

Anyway, here is another way to do this - instead of distances in pixels use angles. For example, small ship "width" is 5 degrees, big ship "width" is 30 degrees, distance between them should be 5-15 degrees etc.

Here is a demo:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3pycm5l1lbnm85w/CircularSpawn.capx?dl=0

Yes, you answered me, but I didn’t understand how to do it well and I asked you about, but I haven’t received more answers from anybody, so I created this post to see another possibilities to make it : /

I will try with that method using angles for the separations. It seems that could work nicely. Again, thank you so much for your help, dop2000! :)

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)