Problems with Changing groups and animations

0 favourites
  • 2 posts
From the Asset Store
Simplistic hyper-casual game with nature elements. Tap to switch between the 4 elements and reach a better score.
  • So i have been searching all over the forums, looking at people's examples(mostly platformers) and i have been trying to figure out why my animations for attacking are getting stuck. I can get my sprite animations to move in the 4-directions and stop moving, but i can't seem to get the attack animations to play. I feel that my problem is that it's stuck using one animation and not switching to the next correctly? I tried splitting up Movement, Idling and Attack into separate groups but it didnt't seem to help. Also, I want to be able to see the animation in all 4 directions so maybe adding the extra variable of checking the direction is messing it up? Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

I think my problem is that i need an effective way to deactivate the movement or idle animation, switch to the attack and then back to idle. Also im not sure why but i haven't been able to get the bow animation to work in any direction with or without movement events

Link for capx

dropbox.com/s/fcfrzfozfy3ahha/Gametest1.capx

EDIT- spongehammer I changed it to a .capx

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi,

you would be better posting it as a capx rather than the project file.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)