Problems with browser compatibility

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
This is a single chapter from the Construct Starter Kit Collection and the Student Workbook from the Workshop.
  • Hi, my game does not run as espected on some browser, it runs perfectly fine on desktop browsers though.

One of my sponsors which I sold a license to told me that the game does not show graphics as they should.

This is what the game looks like with iPhone 4s:

The grid should not appear, I don't know where that grid comes from.

Also, on galaxy s2 and s3, when I change tabs on the browser and come back to the game, the game freezes.

I only have a galaxy s2 to test, the other devices where used by my client.

Any idea of how can I start to solve this problem?, what should I find out first? what do I need to learn?. Please help since I am not experienced in mobile browsers, any hint is appreaciated, thanks.

• I still need help with this, any hints?, any ideas?, where could I learn the necesary things in order to find out what is going on?,

Thanks.

• This is weird, at first I thought it could be seams, but it does not seems to be that.

Which object is used as the grass?

(Also did you tried in the latest stable?)

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I didn't try the latest stable release, but does it solve any problems regarding this type of problem? I checked the change list and I didn't read anything like it.

The objects used are tilemaps and tiled background.

Thanks a lot for the reply.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)