Problemas con z order

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
  • Hello, I am new to construct, I currently use construct 2 and I wanted help, I have read several forums and I cannot get my character to be placed in front and when I pass it, place it behind the object with which it collides, someone knows of a tutorial in Spanish or some capx that Help me or if you can explain, I would be grateful to you

Hola soy nuevo en construct, actualmente uso construct 2 y quería ayuda, he leido varios foros y no logro que mí personaje pueda colocarse delante y al pasarlo colocarlo detrás del objeto con el que colisiona, alguien sabe de algún tutorial en español o algún capx que me ayude o si pueden explicarme, le estaría agradecido

• You can use the "move to top" and "move to bottom" actions.

I don't really know Spanish so sorry if its bad.

Puede usar las acciones "mover hacia arriba" y "mover hacia abajo".

Realmente no sé español lo siento si es malo.

• You can use the "move to top" and "move to bottom" actions.

I don't really know Spanish so sorry if its bad.

Puede usar las acciones "mover hacia arriba" y "mover hacia abajo".

Realmente no sé español lo siento si es malo.

I understand but could you help me how it would look on the events sheet please

Entiendo pero me podrías ayudar a como se vería en la hoja De eventos por favor

• personaje puede colocarse delante y al pasarlo colocarlo detrás del objeto con el que colisiona

I'm not sure what you need, can you explain more?

No estoy seguro de lo que necesitas, ¿puedes explicar más?

• Check out this demo:

howtoconstructdemos.com/z-sorting-in-an-isometric-view-game

PS: Please use Google Translate to post in English.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Mr.Bairos Please bear in mind this is an English-language forum so you should be posting in English. As Dop has said, please use Google translate in future.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)