Problem with Visual Studio 2012 Ultimate

0 favourites
  • 1 posts
From the Asset Store
This music pack covers differents situations for visual novels, anime games and many more!
  • I am a professional developer and I already have Visual Studio 2012 Ultimate loaded on my computer. I would rather not load Visual Studio 2012 Express. When I try to open the solution file from a Windows 8 export I get the following message:

Unsupported

This version of Visual Studio does not have the following project types installed or does not support them. You can still open these projects in the version of Visual Studio in which they were originally created.

- Saveyourself, "C:\Users\Steven\Desktop\SaveYourself\Saveyourself.csproj"

Non-functional changes required

Visual Studio will automatically make non-functional changes to the following projects in order to enable them to open in this version and Visual Studio 2010 SP1. Project behavior will not be impacted.

- Saveyourself, "C:\Users\Steven\Desktop\SaveYourself\Saveyourself.sln"

In spite of the statement the project remains unloaded and cannot be built.

Is that an assembly, library or some other tweak to the solution file itself I need to do.

Any help is appreciated.

Steven

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)