Problem with tiled background/Problema com tiled background

0 favourites
  • 1 posts
From the Asset Store
40 ambient sound loops. A wide selection of looping ambient sounds for different locations.
  • It was all right, I was using Windows 8.1, and the computer upgraded to Windows 10, which was good because it sound files are converted to the 2 required formats, without locking the computer and need an external media converter . When still in Windows 8 tiled background appeared in construct 2 and run layout (browser) in the same way, same size.

Now my tiled background appears one way, of a different size than I put in C2 while being W8 operating system, and over a number of images, several images type appear one next to each other within the screen, but when I test the game when clicking the run layout, tiled background appears as it was before, a single image, the exact size of the screen.

Why the tiled background appears incorrectly in construct 2, and run it appears different (the right way, placed in W8)?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Estava tudo certo, eu estava usando o windows 8.1, e o computador atualizou para windows 10, o que foi bom, pois nele os arquivos de som são convertidos para os 2 formatos necessários, sem travar o computador e precisar de um conversor de midia externo. Quandco ainda estava no windows 8 o tiled background aparecia no construct 2 e no run layout (navegador) do mesmo jeito, mesmo tamanho.

Agora meu tiled background aparece de um jeito, de um tamanho diferente do que eu coloquei no C2 enquanto era W8 o sistema operacional, e com mais de uma quantidade de imagens, tipo varias imagens aparecem uma do lado da outra dentro da tela, mas quando eu testo o jogo, quando click no run layout, o tiled background aparece como era antes, uma só imagem, do tamanho exato da tela.

Por que o tiled background aparece de forma errada no construct 2, e no run ele aparece diferente (da maneira certa, colocada no W8)?

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________-

Problem pictures/Imagens do problema:

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)