problem with portals

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
About 900+ game portals: 400 e-mails, 514 contact/submit forms (last update: 2022, October, +275 contacts)
  • HI guys Im developing a physic game and I have a problem hope you can help me

this his my problem:

1...I have 2 containers with 4 portals (1 for green and 1 for red)

2...when I have the 4 portals on my game and my character (a red ball) enter into the green 1 it gets out for the portal red 2 (everithing its ok)

4 but when my character colision with the portal 2 green it doesnt come out for the portal 2 red..it come out for the portal red 1

Note: remember that its a container I can´t create more sprites for each portal

hope you can help me :/ here i leave you a image to be more clear

thamk you guys hope you can help me to fix this I realy want to finish this game

• You are probably picking the wrong portal in your events.

It's hard to tell without seeing your project.

Could you share your capx?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • It's hard to tell without a capx, since we don't know how you're pairing portals. Anyway, if you're don't already, I suggest you create an instance variable called targetUID for the portals and fill it with the UID for the exit portal. When you check the collision with a portal just send the player to the portal whose portal.UID matches entryPortal.targetUID. Not sure if I made myself clear....

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)