So, I'm trying to set up a simple flipper akin to what would be in a pinball machine. I found a nice tutorial that uses physics Behavior but when I run it, the paddle jitters up and down. It also seems to ignore my inputs. any suggestions?
so far this is what I've done.
- Create the paddle
- give it the Physics Behavior
- set linear/angular damp to 1
- For every tick > Create limited revolution joint ((Ive set it to an "anchor" in the scene))
- added "add impulse" on click
- every tick set impulse opposite to what is the click
by the by, this is the tut i was following.
thanks for any help.