Problem with displaying Ads

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
StartApp Ads
$11.99 USD
[ C2 ] [ C3 ] support C3 build service | You can use Banner Ads, Interstitial Ads and Video Reward Ads.
  • The rewarded videos (Ads) of my app are stuck at the beginning and keep restarting.

However, this is not a case for the Interstitials..

• The rewarded videos (Ads) of my app are stuck at the beginning and keep restarting.

However, this is not a case for the Interstitials..

what ads plugin do you use, im using appodeal and it does not have that problem... i highly doubd it is constructs fault

• I am using Appodeal as well and I'm building with PhoneGap. Also, I'm having some rendering issues and I wonder if that's the case.....

• I am using Appodeal as well and I'm building with PhoneGap. Also, I'm having some rendering issues and I wonder if that's the case.....

If you just used them, maybe they need some time ( they did not work properly the first day), i myself have another issue with the banners since they don't overlay but stretch the viewport instead.

• Yeah I have a similar problem, but it occurs even when Appodeal's third-party plugin is not included when building with PhoneGap.

The screen is rescaled and there is a blue bar on the bottom, idk what it may be... I have used banners before, but now I don't...

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Yeah I have a similar problem, but it occurs even when Appodeal's third-party plugin is not included when building with PhoneGap.

The screen is rescaled and there is a blue bar on the bottom, idk what it may be... I have used banners before, but now I don't...

Interesting, never tried it without plugin... so maybe the fix for that must be searched on Construct's side of the plugin.

Hopefully ill find a solution with appodeal actions, simmilar to smart banners in admob's plugin.

Thanks!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)