I have a problem with ARRAY. Help me pls

0 favourites
  • 11 posts
From the Asset Store
Game with complete Source-Code (Construct 3 / .c3p) + HTML5 Exported.
  • I'm adding a new element to array. counting back. It starts from 0 every time I add it. I want the first one I added to be listed as 2, 3, 4, 5. I can reverse but it doesn't work every time I add new items. please help

• If you add rows at 0 and 1 then any new data would be from 2. Or if you're inserting just start from 2.

• If you add rows at 0 and 1 then any new data would be from 2. Or if you're inserting just start from 2.

yes, but that's not my problem. the value of the last added data is always 0. the most recently added value is always the smallest. I want it added as 1 2 3 4 5. so the values added later must be large

• What it sounds like you're saying is you are pushing to the front of the array, when it should be the back.

• What it sounds like you're saying is you are pushing to the front of the array, when it should be the back.

I could not do it anyway :( I think I will try other methods.

• You didn't mention how you are adding the elements into the array. Posting a screenshot of the events will help and show what is wrong and what you are expecting to happen.

• You didn't mention how you are adding the elements into the array. Posting a screenshot of the events will help and show what is wrong and what you are expecting to happen.

I add like the picture.

you can see the array image below.

For example, if I add a new value, it is added at the top and its value becomes 0. I want the new value added to be below the value of "MustafaKaya". but he adds up. so he adds to 0.

• Says access denied on those images

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Says access denied on those images

I updated

• Instead of insert use 'push' to the back of the array, back is default anyway.

• Instead of insert use 'push' to the back of the array, back is default anyway.

vaovv has been trying for this for 2 days. great. Thank you very very very much.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)