Problem: Animation is not playing completely

0 favourites
  • 7 posts
From the Asset Store
2D fighting template based in the game that defined the fighting games genre.
  • Hi guys!

So I want the sprite of my enemy to start and play a certain animation and to stop movement if my player sprite is near him! He stops his movement and actually stops at the first frame of the animation I want him to play.

That horned guy is enemy.. He is standing still as intended and stops at the first frame of the animation

Here is alle the code for that one enemy. I highlightet the part with the error

Does someone know whats wrong here?

• Add a "trigger once" system condition to the two events. Currently the event repeats every frame so every frame the animation restarts back to the first frame

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I tried that! It plays only the first frame, too.. then he immediately starts walking again T_T

edit: I think i got it fixed! i had to put the animation out of the action left and action right conditions

edit edit:

Now he doesn't stop and keeps walking, but is doing the animation.. I'm confused

• Isn't the "X is mirrored" an "Is mirrored" swapped?

• nope :/ the animations is triggered on the right point, but that guy just isn't standing still

edit: you are the copy girl guy? amazing!!

• I was reading the 2 statements and fill the same way if is not mirrored / set not mirrored are conflicting statements should not be needed.

also where x-22 and x+22 should be set to image points as to whether the player is over right or left.

because you have conflicting is greater X-22 and is less then x

• oh... so what should i put there instead of those x-values?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)