Preview failure Assertion failure: Project model unavailable

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
With this template you can create your own archer game and customize it however you want.
  • How do I get around this error?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4t3dqr09bl9q9y0/error.jpg

Edit: I'm using the latest version of C2, r236.

Edit2: Good news! It's working now, after a computer restart. It looks like the error involved may be able to be fixed after a C2 restart or a full computer restart. So if anyone else gets this error, try to restart C2 or restart the computer itself. My guess is that restarting C2 should be sufficient.

• I think a similar issue to this has been fixed before, post in the bug section with a .capx example that shows the issue.

• I appreciate your response. I wouldn't know how to reproduce the issue with a minimal capx in accordance with the bug report rules. I also searched for the issue before posting but didn't find an applicable fix.

• I searched in forums and it seems to always be a problem with the preview browser. There were a few fixes to 'Project model unavailable' assert, ashley fixed it in backend C2 though rather than a specific fix to someone's project. Could be an actual bug which is why I say to post it there. If it's a huge project or something and you don't want it shared maybe you can email it straight to scirra, not sure what happens in that situation.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Thanks I'll do that now and link to this thread in my e-mail.

• Good news! It's working now, after a computer restart. It looks like the error involved may be able to be fixed after a C2 restart or a full computer restart. So if anyone else gets this error, try to restart C2 or restart the computer itself. My guess is that restarting C2 should be sufficient.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)