Pouring Juice into a Cup

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Game with complete Source-Code (Construct 3 / .c3p) + HTML5 Exported.
  • Hi,

I am trying to create a little animation in which water is poured out into a cup. It doesnt have to be perfect just a an approximation. I have a jug which can be tilted and then water balls fall down into a transparent cup. Currently, all this works nicely, however, i'd like to have the the water level in the cup go up, and can't figure out how to do this. Also, i'd like the balls that are already in the cup stop moving around so much.

Any suggestions how i could achieve this would be much appreciated.

Dan

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • There is a way to mask the jug, so that it looks like water is filling it up.

I touch upon the concept in a tutorial here

https://www.scirra.com/tutorials/830/he ... w-graphics

• Thanks, for pointing out masking.

Yes. karim in the Skype chat group, was so kind to suggest masking, also; and i now implemented a variation on masking (the inside of the cup is transparent, and another non transparent cup version sits underneave. And inbetween the cups there is a juice "tile" whose height gets increased as more balls collide with the upper rim of the cup.

But, ideally, i'd would have liked the balls be the juice in the cup, perhaps by changing the viscosity of the increasing mass of balls, and by making them pile up within the glass inside boundary.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)