How to post/get HighScores w/out Facebook

0 favourites
  • 2 posts
From the Asset Store
We present to you “Post Apocalyptic Trailer” – our newest hard hitting, bass rumbling designed movie trailer collection.
  • Hi, I'm trying to make a game for a sort of contest and one of the 'important' features that these people take into account is 'integration with social networks' because apparently people doesn't play to have fun anymore, but to brag about their scores and stuff.

One would think of using the facebook block that's available in construct 2, but when I try to create an app with this 'facebook for developers' thing they tell me I need to verify my account either with a phone number or a credit card, so I proceed to enter my phone (cause I don't have a credit card nor feel like posting it into the internet) but I never get the SMS they supposedly sent me.

So, anyone has any suggestion on how to have a highscore system without facebook, or how to solve the account confirmation stuff.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Greetings.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • To solve the account stuff you should check with facebook's support directly.

The issue is with their website/workflow.

To have a highscore system, check the how do I FAQ section "AJAX", "Facebook". You can also check the tutorial to integrate clay.io.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)