How do I post data on Pastebin , using AJAX ?

0 favourites
  • 7 posts
From the Asset Store
We present to you “Post Apocalyptic Trailer” – our newest hard hitting, bass rumbling designed movie trailer collection.
  • I'm working on a project , and i need some help on posting to pastebin , using AJAX , is it possible ?

I tried using "Post to url" , but i don't really understand how it works , where do i insert my api key and other parameters ?

Thanks.

• Anyone ?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Bump.

Feeling ignored.

• Please don't feel ignored. It may be just that no one has an answer for you.

It's not something I've seen asked before, Maybe a Goggle search will give you some tips.

Keep bumping daily, and hopefully someone may eventually have an answer for you.

I don't know about the rest of the world, but here in the UK schools have broken up and summer hols have begun, which may mean things slow down a bit here. But keep persevering.

Good luck.

• Bump bump.

Still interested.

• Bump , im still interested.

• This is probably out of the scope of this forum.

The pastebin API looks to be in php, so you'll probably want to learn php and how to use it. A cursory look showed that tutorialspoint may be a good source. I imagine everything else may make more sense after learning this.

My guess is you'd write a php script and put it in the files folder of your project.

Next you'll probably need to read up on Ajax and how to use it. If the scirra manual isn't helpful enough, find a normal Ajax guide online. It also may be useful to google search how to call a php file with Ajax.

That is where it looks like a mess to me. It's not a straightforward chunk of information to digest, but if you dig long enough you may work out a solution that you can translate over.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)