Either there is a bug in the sprite's set opacity, or I am doing this loop wrong somehow:
When I set logoFade to 1 it should change the opacity based on the current opacity, and stop when it reaches 0 or 100.
You are currently telling him that it should increase it's opacity when under 99%, and decrease when over 1%
At 100%, it ll decrease 2% before getting inbetween (98%), where it is both under 99% and over 1%, thus applying both the addition and substraction of opacity, which is not the desired effect
I guess a better way to handle that would be to have logofade being equal to -1 or +1, and adding it to the current opacity.
Ah, yea, the behavior fade looks like it might work better. I'll let you know when I test it further.
you could add a boolean to the logo, then instead of logo.Opacity>1 use logo.fade is true
I still have sporadic problems with changing opacities on some objects. There is definitely a bug in there somewhere..
Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.
If you post a .capx showing just the issue, then we can verify or not whether this is an actual issue, or a problem in the events somewhere.
Yea, I'll do that when I have a chance to unwind it from my proprietary work.