Is it possible to get the game to tweet a screenshot?

0 favourites
  • 7 posts
From the Asset Store
five golem elements Sprites Sheet.Best for enemy or villain game characters.
  • Hey all,

I'm experimenting with making a little mobile game, just for fun (and to see what C2 can do on mobile these days)

A lot of games these days have the great marketing strategy of allowing a user to tweet a screenshot at the end of every level/playthrough etc, along with some text, like 'I scored 1357 in [Game name here]!'

I've looked at the Twitter plugin, but I don't really see anything along those lines. I also don't want to use the default Twitter button, but to make my own.

Anyone with more experience than me know if this is possible?

Cheers!

• how about writing your own javascript plugin?

i don't know if C2 supports (it could) that function, but all in all i think you can download some twitter plugin / code and write your own

• Only possible way to share images on twitter via HTML is twitter api.

For wrappers like phonegap and crosswalk is cranberrygames share plugin an option.

• saiyadjin Unfortunately I have no idea how to write a plugin for C2... I really don't know any javascript

I didn't see anything relevant to Twitter sharing in CranberryGames' plugins.

• ShareApp: share app via SNS (facebook, twitter, google+, whatsapp, line, SMS, email)

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Cranberry linked me to your share plugin, which I hadn't seen. Would that work? I'm assuming because you linked me to cranberry it won't work, but I don't see any reason it wouldn't, at least from your description.

• Cranberry linked me to your share plugin, which I hadn't seen. Would that work? I'm assuming because you linked me to cranberry it won't work, but I don't see any reason it wouldn't, at least from your description.

Mine cannot share pictures, cranbbery's can with modification. If you already bought cranberrygames plugin i can try to modify it to share pictures to twitter for you.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)