is it possible To Do This

0 favourites
  • 7 posts
  • i want for example everything's in (Line-of-sight) be colorful and

everything's is not in (Line-of-sight) be grey

like this

Sorry For My Bad English

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Yes, see this post:

• Yes, see this post:

THAT POST YOU REPLY FOR ME IT JUST SIMPLE SHADOW LIGHT EXAMPLE

LOOKE THE IMAGE I POST ITS DIFFRENT

• Don't shout at me

That's not a "simple shadow". There is a shadow light with "destination out" blend mode used as a mask for a cone sprite, to create a field of view.

You can use the same principle. Just instead of the "destination out" blend mode use some other blend mode and/or effect.

• ARASHGH38

If the answers you get are not what you require then consider posting your .capx and include a much better description of what you want.

Also please be polite when responding to users. Shouting is strictly frowned upon.

• Don't shout at me

That's not a "simple shadow". There is a shadow light with "destination out" blend mode used as a mask for a cone sprite, to create a field of view.

You can use the same principle. Just instead of the "destination out" blend mode use some other blend mode and/or effect.

I did not SHOUT ON YOU but unfortunately it seems like that, SORRY FOR THAT

Could you share your capx ?

• There is a capx is in that link I posted above.

But you'll need to experiment with effects and blend modes to make it work like on your screenshot.

If you don't need this cone of light to be blocked by obstacles (walls, trees), then you can remove the ShadowLight object and it all can be done much easier:

create a new layer, set black color, opacity=60, transparent=no.

create a white sprite (triangle) on this layer.

apply an effect to the layer, for example Multiply.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)