Play sound when enemy is alerted

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Give Sound to the enemies that are part of your game! :)
  • Good evening all,

i am looking for some assistance with my problem i have been having. I am currently just dabbling with Construct 2 and i have set up a small scenario which i am using to test a few different functions. Currently i have the scenario set up, so that you have to shoot the box, attain a key, walk to the door, the door opens and behind the door is a goon. I currently have managed (with heavy assistance of example provided through searching) to get the goon to path-find its way to the player, however now i want the goon to make a sound upon finding a successful path to the player, and then repeating the sound every few seconds.

dropbox. com/s/rznc9qy2usw90v1/Test.capx

I have attached what i have done so far (Please excuse the absolute chaos in the event sheet, still using the free version and cannot create families and i have done things in a totally weird order).

(Noticed i do not yet have enough rep to post hyperlinks, sorry about that)

Any assistance with my problem is greatly appreciated!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • add the timer behaviour

goon on path found: play sound

start timer "goonsound" for 4 seconds (regular)

goon on timer "goonsound": play sound

• Hi mindfaQ, appreciate you assistance however this has not resolved my problem.

I believe that a lot of the cause of this problem is due to the configuration of events which enabled the line of sight and path-finding to the player.

Thanks

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)