Follow the topic
I want to create photo hunt game with CS2.
Can I do it with CS2.
In my opinion,
1. I create layer 1 with photo without retouching.
2. after that place retouch spot on layer 2.
3. write event if user touch retouching spot.
1. I create layer 1 with retouching photo .
2. after that create transparent spots over retouching spots.
3. write event if user touch those transparent spots.
Thank you for your comments.
Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.
Both would work.
I'd add a circle sprite, position it where the retouched aspects are and set it invisible.
just set it visible on touch, so there's a circle around the retouched spot.
Thank you LittleStain.
I will do it right away.
<img src="smileys/smiley1.gif" border="0" align="middle" />
This tutorial might help - looks like it does something similar to what you want