Phonegap not finding project?

0 favourites
  • 2 posts
From the Asset Store
2D fighting template based in the game that defined the fighting games genre.
  • Its been awhile since I have used C2, so is a bit rusty. I normally used Intel XDK for mobile apps, but sadly that have stopped, so have tried using Phonegap instead.

I got everything installed and can create a new project inside Phonegap like the "Hello world" tutorial and run it fine. But whenever I export a project from C2 (Export as Cordova) and try to add it to Phonegap it doesn't show up in the list. I have compared the config.xml files between my program and the hello world example and they seem very different. My program is just a project with a button that doesn't do anything.

Does anyone know how to make Phonegap work with C2, as Im pretty sure that they should be compatible as far as I understand it. Thanks

Ps. What the hell happened with the design of this forum? its a complete mess of colors, its very confusing and looks terrible :D

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I recently got back into it too and I'm not a fan of the layout.

As for c2 and Phonegap. That can be a bit annoying depending on what plugins you need. However, sounds like you just are using the 'export to' incorrectly. I cant remember the export options. One of them is either phonegap or cordova. Use that. Then zip it into a zip file before uploading to build.phonegap.com. Note you will likely need to adjust a file before zipping to include phonegap plugins correctly to make sure the correct plugin is used and that phonegap build uses the right version.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)