Phonegap

0 favourites
  • 1 posts
  • When creating an app, on IOS, because I'm using AdMob, I find I need to insert a bit of code that reads:

<platform name="ios">
       <config-file parent="NSCalendarsUsageDescription" platform="ios" target="*-Info.plist">
           <string>Advertisement would like to create a calendar event.</string>
       </config-file>
       <config-file parent="NSPhotoLibraryUsageDescription" platform="ios" target="*-Info.plist">
           <string>Advertisement would like to store a photo.</string>
       </config-file>
       <config-file parent="NSBluetoothPeripheralUsageDescription" platform="ios" target="*-Info.plist">
           <string>Advertisement would like to use bluetooth.</string>
       </config-file>
    </platform>[/code:3l9q0lb2]

However, after adding this code, PhoneGap will now ONLY create an IOS version of the app, no longer generating Android or Windows Phone.

Anybody know how to maintain the generic aspect of PhoneGap so I don't need 2 different versions?

Also, why isn't this added in during the export process from @Scirra? Why do we need to edit so much code? Surely if we're creating an IOS game and we include AdMob, the mandatory code should be added for us?

I've spent almost as much time jumping through hoops and figuring out the manual coding as I have creating the game.
  • Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)