Performance Drop Down

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
Firebase: Analytics, Dynamic Links, Remote Config, Performance, Crashlytics on Android, iOS & Web Browser
  • Hi folks,

i created a game that is almost done. Android Performance is bad but i prefer to export and play it on Metro.

Now if a Ball fall out of layout the ball would be destroy.

When i click on a button than a new Ball will be spawned. And every time a ball destroy and a new one was created the performance drops down. After the 4th creation of the ball the game is unplayable by around 5fps. Dont know why.

My Notebook has a Core i7 i3610, 8GB RAM, Geforce GTX670M and a SSD.

How can i improve my performance and what could be the reson for the performance drops.

kind regards

intelmaster

• No solution for the problem ?

• Have you read performance tips?

• Yes of course and i have things optimized that i can optimize :D . So the beginning the Performance is very good but after the 3rd or 4th attempt the Performance DropsDown. Can i PM you Ashley with a capx file. I recently bought the Personal Edition cause if the Bug is fixed i can release my app into the Windows 8 Store. The App excellence Lab has already called me for a talk because they are very interested in my game :-)

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • if the performance gets progressively worse the longer you play that sounds like somewhere your creating objects and never getting rid of em

• Hey,

now i know that the Debugger of Windows 8 has cause the DropDown. If i run the App native without the Debugger it runs flawlessy fine with no drop downs after some attempts.

Could be a bug of Visual Studio or an Export Bug from Construct 2.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)