Peasants with Job

0 favourites
  • i create peasant and what i have to do that when i create 2 peasants i have bug :c with position of elements in character and with second peasant, he is not walking

:cc help me plz

i cant post link... ; / i can send this on pw

there are my project that create peasant one must left clicking on (building place) and press "E"

• I don't see your whole event sheet but I am guessing you would need "for each" for something like this.

If objects are to be handled individually, you need "for each", or else you may see only one instance of the object got processed via events.

Did i hit bullseye on the spot, or do you need more assistance?

• Friendly advice:

Also next time you name the topic, name it like "only one object moving when they all should move". Talk about the functionality you want, rather than saying element of your game, as we do not know the whole background of your big picture and people could have trouble assisting you validly.

• Jak chcesz zeby kazdy "ludzik" byl traktowany osobno, musisz uzyc petli FOR EACH na poczatku lancucha zdarzen. Pozdro!

• megatronx please use english first and then provide translation.

Forumowicze nie bardzo lubia jak sie pisze w jezyku którego nie rozumieja

• Nagle wszyscy mówią po polsku. lol <-- grammatically correct?

• correct, literally and grammatically xD

• haha

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • dzieki ludzie za pomoc, lecz nadal nie wiem w ktorym miejscu musze wstawic te "for each" probowalem w roznych miejscach lecz nie udaje mi sie to :C

oprocz tego przy tworzeniu ludka czasami nie tworza sie niektore elementy

np, jest sama glowa

lub przy robieniu 2giego jego elementy przenosza sie na pierwszego

• You have to put all codes related to individual peasants under "for each".

For example,

For each peasant,

• event for peasant : action
    • event for peasant: action

I'm on mobile so I cant provide a clear snapshot right now. Perhaps, other people here can help him? shinkan megatronx

• ;/ próbowaÅ‚em już chyba wszÄ™dzie dodać te for each

niestety wszystko nadal tak samo siÄ™ odbywa

może to przez to ze nie przypisałem części peasanta do jakiegoś arraya ?? albo przynajmniej nie zrobiłem zmiennej "ID" ?

powiem wam ze pooglądałem obrazki z instrukcji i mogę już wrzucać linki

1drv.ms/1fiHCI8

pomóżcie ;/

• refresh

• Refresh </3 :C

• Can you post in English? I am not sure whether Google can interpret languages correctly or not.

• can you write this "each only" for me ? :c i try much time

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)