Parallax Backgrounds?

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
Set of 10 Parallax Background to make pixel art game.
  • Like the type of background Terraria uses. Where there is multiple layers of backgrounds where the clouds scroll one direction at a certain speed while others scroll when you move? I have searched the FAQ before posting, But I didn't see anything maybe I skipped over it or something sorry if this was posted before.

Ev0 -

• Parallax is done by setting "Parallax" attribute on each layer of scene. 100 means it scrolls at camera speed. 50 means it scrolls at 0.5 * camera speed and so on. With 0 it doesn't scroll at all , for GUI stuff :)

• You have a parallax example in the C2 base folder\examples.

As Kiyoshi said, parallax is a property of the layers (layers tabs) that you set in the IDE.

• Thanks Kiyoshi, Also I didn't realize there was examples that came with C2.. I just DERPED! lol. Thanks

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Heheh looking at all examples before anything helps a lot :) But yeah, the urge to just start making something... :)

• so true, I was messing around with other programs when I stumbled across C2, I downloaded it and just jumped into it and messed around with it and then found some tutorials and did a few of those and then started new on my own stuff. Lol Completely forgot to really look at the start screen for examples.

But again thanks ;P

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)