How to make my own sprites

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Build your map with these isometric objects and terrains
  • I made two squares for you fast. If you like them you are free to use them.

Anyway, if you want make your own game assets fast & easy i suggest you

use Inkscape.

• Eliasfrost I want them in 530x256 pixels.Thank u so much chupup I downloaded them and will wait for elitasfrost sprites and I will see which one of them is better.Thx so much the both of u but please chupa please games please remove those sprites because I don't want anyone to use them,I already downloaded them and please tell me what program u used to make this sprite

• try looking at very old 8bit home computer stuff, chances are, you may be a hardcore designer under more self imposed limitations.

I'm pretty sure stuff such as jetset willy has been in art galleries.

• ok i will see,but after i see elitasfrost sprites

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • tictoctic: This sprites i made free for you, so they are free for everybody. Custom work costs money.

But you can alter the sprites easily with free software, like Gimp or Inkscape.

I made them with Inkscape. If you want i can send you the Inkscape vector file,

then you can change them how you need.

• That's an odd size but it was fun. I took some liberties with the color scheme and such, I hope it's not too far off what you imagined them to look.

Happy Gamedev!

• thx chupup so much.thx eliasfrost so much also i didn't decide yet which one i will use,but ur sprites are awesome too!one more thing can you delete those 2 images becuase i want them for my game and no one uses them,i already downloaded them.I already told u to send them to my email but i think that u forgot.please delete and thx again for u 2

• I made it for free, if you want to have exclusive work then that's a paid job. Sorry.

• okay thx anyway

• I made two squares for you fast. If you like them you are free to use them.

Anyway, if you want make your own game assets fast & easy i suggest you

use Inkscape.

These are cool. Is art your first skill?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)