I hope I'm not too late...
Thank you so much for your answer!
My idea was to do something simple such as:
- A PHP file with 2 numbers where you can adds variable from the game
For example (but of course it's not correct)
Total score: 465
Total players: 26
- A construct request for which each time the player start a game, it display in a text box the total score and the total of players/game played
- A construct request for which each time a player finish a game, it add automaticly to the php file his score and and +1 (to the players counter)
So to answer to your answers:
1) No need for personnal autotification. As I said, all the scores should be added together. But of course that would be a plus in addition (but not mandatory)
2) Here also, as everything will be merge together, I don't really need a database for each score. But again, As said beyond, if it is possible (and simple), sure
3) The score are going to be display in game so far. But it wil be nice to have access to the stored file if I need to change/add variable
I hope I'm clear enough. You know better than me anyway
Thank you again!